Little Lucky Kitten

Little Lucky Kitten

Friday, January 14, 2011

One thing leads to another.




I wanted a little more storage for my fabrics so everything could be stored a little more neatly. I already had a 9 cube shelf in my closet so I decided to buy another and replace a 2 shelf unit that was also in the closet but didn't hold fabric. In order to fit it in I had to pull everything out of the closet and cram it in my sewing room until I get everything arraigned. This is going to be really nice when it's done but it's turning into a 3 day job with a carry over. The carry over is I ordered some very nice crystal clear plastic men's shoes boxes to keep my scraps for string quilting, so I have to wait for them to arrive before I'll be completley finished. I've been using regular shoe boxes for some of my scraps and it will be a lot nicer to see through the boxes. I also keep some of my scraps in baskets which I will not be replacing because I like the way they look. Anyway here's my mess :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment